Cessna Caravan Fleet Modernization
The Maxcraft avionics panel you see here is out of a Cessna Caravan, and is part of our ongoing fleet upgrade project for Seair Seaplanes. Incorporated in 1980, Seair provides aircraft charters and regularly scheduled service to the Gulf Islands, with eight flights daily and service to Nanaimo with up to twelve flights per day.
The comprehensive fleet upgrade solution that Maxcraft developed for Seair is built around Garmin G600 primary flight displays, GTN 750 navigators, GTS-800 TAS traffic systems, and GMA35 audio panels. This avionic equipment is selected not only with the goal of increased safety, but also standardization of training and operation across an entire fleet. In point of fact, this configuration is similar enough to Seair’s other G1000 equipped aircraft that pilots should be able to transition between fleet aircraft with a minimum of additional familiarization or retraining.
Summary of Equipment
- G600 Flight Display System (Garmin)
- GTN750 GPS/NAV/COM/MFD System (Garmin)
- GTS800 TAS Traffic System (Garmin)
- GMA35 Audio Panel (Garmin)
- 5000B-36 backup attitude gyro (Sigma-tek)
- Custom Coated Maxpanel – colour matched to existing panels (Maxcraft)