The Largest Avionics Repair Facility in Canada
Our 18000 square foot, state-of-the-art, maintenance-hangar facility was custom built at Pitt Meadows Airport in 2009. It was designed from the ground up to enable our technicians to work efficiently whether they are installing a complete new avionics package or repairing legacy equipment. The hangar is large enough to accommodate mid-size corporate jets, turbo props, medium and heavy helicopters large or alternatively a multitude of light GA aircraft. The facility is very well equipped as follows:
- Extensive ground support equipment to test instruments, radios, navigation systems, transponders, DME and autopilots.
- Dedicated avionics repair shop with extensive capabilities.
- Dedicated flight instrument repair maintenance and overhaul shop with extensive capabilities.
- Laser wire marking machine.
- Specialized digital equipment for accurately calibrating magnetic compasses, gyro compasses and AHRS systems. (This may be the only system of its kind in Canada)
- Fully equipped sheet metal shop.
- High capacity rotary screw air compressor with hard line plumbing throughout.
- Five ton overhead crane/hoist.
- Large hangar doors (68 feet wide by 22 feet high)
- Multiple ground power service carts to enable efficient system testing
- Stores department well stocked with hundreds of thousands of dollars in parts.
- Large mezzanine to safely store cowlings and interior parts while working on aircraft.