Canada’s expert in custom glass flight instrument panel installation.
In the 20 years since Maxcraft has been doing flight instrument panel replacements, we’ve seen lots of changes but nothing like what the glass panel revolution of the past couple of years has in providing the situational awareness and traffic avoidance to bring pilots like you home alive.
We’ve probably written more articles on glass panel avionics systems and installed more glass flight instrument panels over a longer period of time than anyone else in Canada and, as acknowledged experts, there’s one thing we know: safe, successful integration with entire aircraft is not easy.
And we do it all with the maximum craftsmanship that’s made us a favourite with pilots for over 20 years
- Acknowledged Glass Panel aircraft installation experts with decades of experience
- The largest Garmin avionics dealer in Canada
- Integrated installation experts
- Turnkey process
- Custom interiors
- Replacement helicopter instrument panel experts
- Done right the first time
- Duracoat Triple glass Max Panel (EFIS, Moving map, Digital Radios and Engine Monitors)
- Prompt STC approvals by our Design Services Group
To top it off Maxcraft has a proprietary “MaxPanel Duracoat finish” that is rugged yet looks better than any other panel you have seen. Come see a sample.
“The last major improvement to NTI took place this year when you took out the Century 1 autopilot and installed an S-tec 50 that is coupled to the Aspen, with the GPS steering. I can’t tell you how happy I am with it; as my wife commented ‘this is just like an airliner’. The combination of the two (Aspen + S-tec) has made a world of difference to the airplane and made my flying so much easier and more enjoyable.”
Call 604-465-3080 to Take Your Flight Instruments To the Max